Welcome to the official website of the International Congress of Advanced Technology and Engineering (ICOTEN 2021). The Congress will be online on July 4-5, 2021 and organized by the Yemeni Scientists Research Group (YSRG) and Hadhramout University, Yemen. The International Collaborators of ICOTEN 2021 are:
- School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of the West of Scotland, United Kingdom.
- College of Engineering, IT and Environment at Charles Darwin University, Australia.
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Engineering and Behavioral Informatics Research Group (INFOBEE), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Distributed Systems Signals and Artificial Intelligence SSDIA, Hassan II University, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Faculty of Science and Technology, UIN SUSKA Riau, Indonesia.
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology, UTHM, Malaysia.
- Higher Institute of Arts Manouba Multimedia, University Of Manouba (ISAMM-UMA), Tunisia.
- Bright Star University, Libya.
The congress is a forum for the presentation of technological advances in the field of technology and engineering. It will include several sub-conferences on Intelligent Computing and Informatics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Bioscience and Biomedical Engineering, Civil and Built Environment Engineering, Applied Sciences, and Management and Education Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
We warmly welcome previous and prospected authors to submit your new research papers to ICOTEN 2021, and share the valuable experiences with the scientists and scholars around the world.
Toward Intelligent Solutions for Sustainable Development
Toward Smart and Sustainable Environment and Engineering
Enhancing Management and Education Technologies in Crises Times
ICOTEN 2021 Conferences
Full Paper Submission: April 30, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: May 15, 2021
Camera Ready Submission: June 15, 2021
Registration Deadline: June 15, 2021
ICOTEN 2021 Publication
All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
(IEEE Yemen Subsection)