In order to ensure the successful registration of your paper and including your paper in the conference program and proceedings, please follow the below registration guidelines carefully:
1. Please, use the IEEE templates (MS Word) to prepare your Camera Ready Paper (.Docx). This template can be downloaded from the ICOTEN 2021 website: IEEE templates (MS Word)
Please note that this code must be included in the footer of the first page as shown in the template (Specially if you use IEEE Latex template): 978-1-6654-1224-7/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
2. Download the Table of Corrections from ICOTEN website: Table of Corrections
3. Revise your paper by considering all the suggestions and comments of the reviewers that were sent in the Acceptance Notification Email to all corresponding authors. The affiliations and email addresses of all authors must be included in the final Camera-Ready Paper.
4. The PDF of the Camera Ready Paper must be verified using IEEE eXpress website (https://ieee-pdf-express.org):
a. Visit the website: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
b. Create a new account in PDF eXpress website using Conference ID: 52080X
c. Verify the format of your paper by following the instructions in the PDF eXpress website.
d. When the verification is done, download the verified IEEE eXpress PDF File from this website.
e. Upload the verified IEEE eXpress PDF file to your Easychair.
5. Upload these files to EasyChair system by 15th of June 2021 (update the files of your existing submission in EasyChair):
a. The Table of Corrections as PDF file.
b. The Camera Ready Paper in .docx.
c. The Verified IEEE eXpress PDF File.
d. The Proof of Payment (PDF file).
e. If you are an IEEE member, please upload the IEEE Membership.
f. If Proofreading is required to your paper, please upload the evidence of the editing by any professional proofreader.
6. The deadline to submit all of these files is 15th of June 2021. All Camera Ready Papers submitted after this deadline will not be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore.
7. Please make sure that the Camera Ready paper and Verified IEEE Express PDF paper (including the affiliations and references) follow the conference template (IEEE template).
8. Please ensure that the similarity for your paper is less than 20%. Only papers with acceptable similarity will be considered by IEEE.
9. IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer must be submitted online using Easychair. The instructions on how to submit the Copyright will be sent to you shortly.
10. By 15th of June 2021, at least one of the authors must complete the registration and fill in this form: Registration Form
11. Please note that the Registration Deadline is on 15th of June 2021.
Please transfer the conference fees to the account below:
Beneficiary Name: MUTIARA UTAMA CONSULTANT & SERVICES
Beneficiary ID/ Business Registration No: JM0474001-P
Beneficiary Address: 65, Jalan Utama 14, Taman Mutiara Rini, 81300 SKUDAI, Johor, Malaysia
Beneficiary Bank: BANK MUAMALAT MALAYSIA
Beneficiary Account No: 01080000766718
Beneficiary SWIFT Code: BMMBMYKL
Beneficiary Bank Address: No. 28, Jalan Kebudayaan 5, Taman Universiti, 81300 SKUDAI, Johor, Malaysia.
If you need to make the payment using PayPal, Please contact the conference secretarial (firstname.lastname@example.org) to send you our PayPal account details.
Also, if your payment requires an invoice, please contact the conference secretarial (email@example.com) by email to issue the invoice.
13. If you have any technical problem, please contact our Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your paper ID in the subjects of all emails you send to us.